Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Make it Monday

Today for "Make it Monday," I decided to tell you what I made for the 4th of July. I actually made a few of these cute clips a year ago. However, since I pretty much ate ALL of the cookies from last week...I need a break from snacking.

So, first I went to one of my favorite blogs called, "Make it and Love it" found {HERE}. I bought some red felt, clips and found some felt stars already cut out. Then I followed Ashley's instructions and went to work. These clips are fairly easy to make and they sure make your little one look beautiful. If you would rather buy them from me, check out my Etsy store found {HERE}. There are three different clips all for $4.50. Thanks and have a wonderful Monday.


Isn't Claire adorable?

Also, if you have made the Chocolate Crumb bars found {HERE} I apologize. I made a mistake on the temperature. It should be 350 not 300 degrees. Hopefully, you didn't make them. Thanks.

No comments: