Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Workout Wednesday


This morning I attempted Dance and be fit-abs burn dvd. It was interesting especially since Eli just wanted to climb on me when I was on the floor. That was pretty funny! He is getting very mobile. Anyway, the dvd consisted of 2 ab-slimming dance workouts. Each workout is 20 minutes long and there is also a five minute warm-up and cool down session.

Okay...my thoughts. There was a narrator/instructor that doesn't actually workout. Her only job was to instruct Kimberly Mullen who was a beautiful dancer. I definitely had my blinds down. I love watching So you think you can dance but I could never do what they do. I love how I was able to work out my abs through dancing (well, I don't know if you call what I was doing dancing). I tried! You move your hips a lot and it was a wonderful way to sculpt and strengthen your entire body. I'm not sure if I'll check it out again but it was fun. I give it a 2. Let me know if you checked it out! I would love to hear your comments. Till next time...


No comments: