Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Evening


We made dinner for the Lytles, Roberts, and Anne on Christmas Day. It was fantastic, well, except for the fact that I forgot that Ryan and Ashley don't eat ham. Whoops! At least they had a huge lunch. It sure was fun having almost everyone over at our home. We also played rockband and later went to Tiff's for some dessert and games (Family feud). Ryan, Ashley, Adrian and I won the Christmas version of family feud and I even played in the final round which is NOT normal for me. Too much pressure! Anyway, it was a fun evening. Don't you just love being around family during the holidays? I have enjoyed living near my family and it looks like we are going to be here for another five years or so...

1 comment:

Lytles said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us to your yummy dinner.