Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Day


Christmas Day was perfect! It was Elijah's first Christmas, the weather was nice and we got to spend time with Anne. Eli and I were waiting awhile for daddy to finish wrapping gifts. Who wraps gifts on Christmas morning? I had all of my gifts wrapped for weeks. Anyway, it was a fun day and we took our time. I had a few surprises for Adrian and Anne so I was excited for them to open their gifts. I bought Adrian a snuggie which he LOVES. I also got him a cd, cookbook, and another game. Santa went out of control this year and gave me Eclipse, Ghosts of girlfriends past, 500 days of Summer, Beauty and the beast, and Hes just not that into you. I also got loads of candy. Wahoo! I also got some perfume and Thomas S Monsen's biography from Anne. I gave her a photo book of Elijah, a knitted hat and a hanging sign. I love doing surprises. It was a lovely morning. What was the highlight of your Christmas day? Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!












1 comment: