Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Congrats to Adrian

Adrian got a new job! Hooray! I am offically a stay at home mom. There is no more worry, no more crying, and no more pressure in asking Qqest for more work. Yippee! Adrian started his orientation yesterday but is officially starting his new job today at Zions Bank. I am thrilled! I have enjoyed being home with Eli. Although, yesterday Eli was not happy. I believe his teeth are coming in. He was in tears for most of the day so I was there to comfort him. I love when he puts his head on my shoulder. Isn't motherhood grand? Well, I am so proud of Adrian! Way to go. Thanks for supporting us. We love you!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations! You are going to love being a stay-at-home mom. It is seriously the best job in the world. Enjoy! They grow up SO FAST!

Lytles said...

Congratulations to Adrian! Great for you too.