Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Prank on Greg

Last Friday my boss, Greg decided to take his birthday off so....Debra had an idea. She wanted to shrink wrap his office. Since I had my camera, I offered to help out in her devious scheme. I took before pictures so we could place everything back where it belonged. Then we took EVERYTHING out of his office and rolled it downstairs to the packing room. The packing room supplied the shrink wrapping machine as well as the hot blow dryer which I got to use (so fun). Then we rolled everything back upstairs and started rearranging it to match the pictures we took earlier. It was perfect! Tomorrow, we will find out if we are fired or not. I can't wait to see Greg's face when he sees what we had done to his office. Hee hee!

No comments: