Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A baby shower and a haircut

Yesterday, Adrian and I got our hair cut. Yes, we have the same hair stylist. It is quite cute in my opinion. I also decided to go darker so now I have dark brown hair instead of my normal blond highlights. In addition, my friend Dia had a baby shower. First, I went to the wrong house which was pretty funny. The guy let me in and before I knew it I was in a room full of people from Africa. I just waved, laughed and said, "I thought I would join you for the evening." They just laughed at me and then I left. The I was suppossed to go to was next door. Oops! Also, the baby shower wasn't what I expected. I guess spouses were invited as well. Whoops! At least I got to see my cute friend, Dia. She is due in December and is having a girl. I am so excited for her. I made her and her new baby a hat with a pom pom on the top. I also bought a cute outfit for her new baby. I wanted to keep it, it was so cute. Well, congrats on your pregnancy Dia. Good luck to you! I'm looking forward to seeing the little one soon.

No comments: