Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

New York City


























Adrian went to New York City without me. Well, he did need to work the whole time but he did get to walk around and take some cool photos for me. He said that it was a very dirty and smelly place especially China Town. He said that the streets were narrow and there were a ton of people. He also mentioned that there were a ton of cops. He said that London is a much better place. I still wouldn't mind going to New York to shop, see a musical and see the Statue of Liberty. In addition, his flight was delayed for six hours and I only got to see him for a few hours before he flew to San Jose. Well, I am looking forward to his return. Hope you enjoy the photos Adrian took. He is a great photographer!



No comments: