Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A fun day in the sun









Teresa and I went rollerblading and kayaking in Liberty Park last Saturday. Our husbands were out of town so we had a girls day out. There was a free kayak demo that we took advantage of. We had a blast! Afterwards, we went to Hard Rock Cafe and I think we both drank way too much strawberry lemonade. It sure was good! Then we took TRAC's to the gateway to see the chalk art festival. There were some incredible artists. Overall, we had a wonderful day out in the sun. Thanks for going with me Teresa!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like a blast! I love kayaking. I'm thinking that my next trip needs to be to Utah to see all my friends there

Amber said...

Kayaking is so much fun. I've only done it once, but I really liked it. I had a little bit of a hard time steering though because I could never row both sides with the same strength. :)