Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Things I'd like to do while living in Utah

I have a list of things I'd like to do before I leave Utah. We aren't moving anytime soon but will move to England in another five years. The things I'd like to do include the following:

Hogle Zoo
Church Museum of History and Art
Lagoon
Park City Apline slide
Moab
Hike Silverlake
Visit our former President Gordon B Hickley's grave
Utah Shakspearean Festival
Utah Arts Festival
Jazz game
Bee's game
Salt Lake County Fair
Clark Planetarium
Desert Star Playhouse
FastKart Indoor Speedway
Thanksgiving Point-Tulip show
Beehive House
Children's Museum of Utah
Classic Car International Auto Museum
Tracy Aviary-Bird park

If you would like to see the entire list of things to do in Utah, go to http://www.thingstodo.com/. Have fun making your own list of things to do in Utah!

2 comments:

Mindy R said...

What about a Blaze game? I'm glad one of my ideas made the list! Have fun doing all those activities!

Amber said...

Sounds like an awesome list. Noel and I made one of those but accomplished only a few before we moved. Just so you know...Utah has 5 national parks, all of which are beautiful. They would be really hot in the summer though, so go at a different time.