Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wish List

The Passap E 6000 is on my wish list. It is a knitting machine. It looks a little complicated but I am willing to learn. You can draw your own design on a pattern sheet and the Passap E 6000 reads it and knits the design just as you have drawn it. Pretty cool, eh? I am in the process of creating new patterns for my christmas stockings and think this machine would be a good purchase. I really enjoy knitting but it takes me about a week to make a christmas stocking. If anyone knows anything about this machine, let me know. Someday I'll have one in my own home but for now, it will be in my dreams.

3 comments:

Cerra said...

I don't know... You are so talented and that machine allows retards like me to 'knit.' I guess, though, that if you want to increase your Christmas stocking production, it's a good idea... It looks expensive...

Mandy said...

Wow, that looks like a cool machine! I don't remember how to knit, but I would love to learn! Any books you recommend? Your stockings are really cute and I can't wait to see what new designs you come up with. Do you do hats too? scarfs? You should put some of your stuff up on Etsy!

Unknown said...

E6000 is considered by many to be the Cadillac of knitting machines. Keep an eye on Craigslist for your area. They turn up at much better prices than on ebay.

Kathryn
http://knittsings.com