Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

We hope you all had a wonderful
EASTER!

This year was Eli's first time participating in an Easter egg hunt so it was especially fun for me.

On Saturday, we went to Galena park in Draper. My sister, Tiffany told me about it so I thought it would so much fun. It was but it sure was cold. Brrrr!


I got this cute shirt from Whoopdwhoop found {HERE}. Join if you want, it is free and fun.




Eli loved the Easter bunny.


And he was introduced to Elmo which is called,  "Wawe."


Here we were waiting to get started. Eli was in the 1-3 age group. There was a sign that said that parents couldn't go inside the circle. Some parents got mad because other parents went in. Come on, they are young and need our help. Eli wasn't sure what to do at first but once I told him and encouraged him, he caught on.


Eli filled his entire bucket. My sweet grandma painted it for him. Of course, it has ducks on it.



Eli's favorite part was seeing the fire engine.


An Easter egg hunt wouldn't be complete without a snowman. Huh? Darth Vader was also there.



Then we headed to Home Depot and the bunny was there as well. Wow! He sure is busy. Kids can also make a project on the first Saturday of each month so we met my sister Tiffany. Of course, Eli wasn't interested but I grabbed an apron and a message board set to make later. He kept following the Easter bunny. It was really cute!


Here is my cute son in his Easter outfit. I found it at Target. The clip on tie was only $3. Wow!


Daddy and Eli had matching shirts. So cute!


We had my Grandma over for Easter dinner. It was a very yummy dinner complete with ham, funeral potatoes, pineapple, salad, strawberries, rolls and bunny cupcakes (looked like deformed cats).
Overall, it was a nice Easter day. We even had family over and that doesn't happen very often on Easter Sunday. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

1 comment:

Lytles said...

What a fun Easter! I love the pictures of Eli with the bunny! That was nice of you to have Grandma over.