Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas day was really fun! We took our time by first opening up our stockings. Then we went to church for an hour and came home to open our other gifts. Eli and Tayvlee had a anp so we put their gifts aside. I loved how we took our time and Christmas was spent with family.






Santa brought Eli some Mega Bloks which he loved.


Eli also loved playing with Tayvlee's toys.


We each bought each other the new Coldplay cd. It was pretty funny! We think alike.


Eli got a Hallmark book from his Nan. She has such a beautiful accent.


I gave Adrian a package of goodies and fun things he could do in California.


Adrian bought me a huge box of Ghiradelli chocolate. We got a lot of chocolate this year.


He also bought me a Snuggie. Last year, I bought him a snuggie and so he didn't want me to feel left out.


My brothers and sisters gave Mom and Dad BYU tickets and a popsicle maker. They were excited!


Eli's big gift from us was his own Thomas & Friends railway set. He loves trains!

No comments: