Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Workout Wednesday


This morning I worked out to Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 DVD. It is 4 weeks of 4 incredible workouts to get you in insane shape. It also includes a 30 day diet plan. I haven't checked it out but I will. I did Week 1 and it was really fun. I hope I can renew it at the libarary so I can do week 2.

Jillian focused on arms, abs, and legs or in her words-3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs. She gave a tip to exercise 5-6 times a week. Yikes! Well, I failed. I only work out once a week but at least I am working out. I also call climbing the stairs a billion times a day and carrying Eli a workout. I guess whatever works in your schedule is best. Has anyone found some awesome workout DVD's? I should do all of the Jane Fonda's 80's workout DVDS.  Till next time...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I have Jillian's 30 day shred, which also does the 3/2/1 circuits. I like it a lot!