Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

It's my birthday week...

Let the party begin!!!

So, it's my birthday week and I started having fun with Elijah. Today, we went to Schlotzsky's to get a free small sandwich. Then we headed over to Del Taco to score a free premium chocolate shake. Yummy! I also received a 20% off coupon for one of my knitting stores (Unraveled). Knitting stores normally don't have coupons so this was a real treat. Of course, I bought some red yarn but it is super soft (not like the yarn I get from Roberts craft). How did I score free stuff? If you sign up with different restaurants, fast food, etc, they will send you the birthday coupon. Check out Hip2save for birthday freebies. It is really fun and exciting!

Later, we are heading over to World Market because I have a $10 coupon. So, in order to beat the system, I will find something that is close to $10. Last year, I only paid .70 cents for a couple items. Wahoo! The only thing I didn't like was that they didn't even wish me a happy birthday. Boo customer service! Oh well! I got my free stuff and I'm happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You deserve to have a fabulous birthday week! We love you,
Dad & Mom