Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 2 of my birthday week

Well, it has been one exciting birthday week. Yesterday afternoon, Eli and I went to World Market to spend the $10 gift card. We got a cupcake pan and a Yorkie chocolate bar for Adrian. The total cost was .50 cents. Wahoo! I think that was less than last year. Also, the employee named Jeff wished me a happy birthday. That was fantastic!

Today, we went to Noodles and Company and I ordered a small Cesar salad and the Bangkok curry bowl. The total cost=$0. I was planning on going to Ruby Tuesday to get a free burger but the one in Draper closed down so it was onto plan B. There is always a plan B. Luckily, it wasn't raining too hard.
Wait till Wednesday...I'm looking forward to the afternoon.

1 comment:

Lytles said...

Sounds like you're having a great week!