Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Workout Wednesday

This morning I worked out to a 10 minute solution-Dance off belly fat DVD! Yes, it was interesting. There were five 10 minute workouts. I did four out of five. The workouts were Belly blaster, latin flavor waist sizzler, attitude and energy, fat burning beat and dancer's silhouette.

As for my opinion...Petra Kolber was a little too fast. I know the workouts are only ten minutes but I felt "off" and really slow. I am definitely not a Latin dancer. That is for sure. When I went to BYU I took a couple of Hip Hop classes at 24 hour fitness with my roommates. And, I was definitely not a Hip Hop dancer either. I envy those that CAN dance.

Well, at least I tried a new DVD. I don't think I'll do it again anytime soon. Till next time...

No comments: