Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BYU Women's Conference

Last Friday I went to the BYU Women's Conference with my mom, sisters and sister n' law. We had such a wonderful experience. I especially loved the talk titled “A Merry Heart Maketh a Cheerful Countenance." It was hilarious! It is always a great idea to laugh especially at ourselves. It sure was hard to sit for the whole day but I made it through as a 29 week pregnant woman. I'm so glad we had the opportunity of going for a day to the Women's Conference. I'm sure this is a tradition we will continue to have together.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I bet that would be difficult to sit that long. I flew out to go to Women's Conference with my mom and sisters, too. So great!