Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I love a good deal!!!

So I went to Last Samurai for lunch today and spent under $5. How did I do it? Well, I'm just amazing. I had three coupons. First, we got free drinks for working in the Jordan Commons office building. Second, we got a free appetizer because there were two people who bought two entrees. Third, I got $5 off my meal. I ordered the Teriyaki chicken which was a lunch special. It included rice, Miso soup and salad which cost $7.95. Fourth, I gave my other 15% off coupon to one of my co-workers who used it for his bill. My final cost came to $3.19 plus a $1.60 tip (20%). Also, I ate two mints. My belly was quite full and my wallet too. And it was all because of the awesome coupons that came in the mail.

I'm one happy pregnant woman.

No comments: