Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gardner Village with the Mia Maids













The Mia Maids, Linda, and I went to Gardner Village for our Wednesday night activity. We all had a blast and of course I had to bring a scavenger hunt list for us to fill out. We ended up sticking together to find all of the witch displays. The girls had fun taking tons of pictures (I'm not kidding-they took a ton of pics). The Mia Maids made me laugh. They are all so fun to hang out with. After we filled out our scavenger hunt sheet we made our way to the bakery for a .25 cent cookie. Unfortunately, the bakery had closed. So, we went to Paradise Bakery and Linda bought two loaves of bread and received some cookies for the girls. We took the bread to two families in our ward to offer service. Overall, the activity was a lot of fun. I feel so blessed to be the Mia Maid adviser. I love Young Woman's.

1 comment:

Lytles said...

You were so meant to be their advisor! What a great activity!Fun pictures!