Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Reynolds update

We have been up to a lot lately. First, we went to the Salt Lake Bee's game with my Qqest Payroll co-workers. Then we went to a PWC BBQ at one of the partners homes. We played volleyball, ate food, and laughed a lot especially when the partner's children knocked over the blow up castle. Hilarious! It sure was fun to see Chelsea and Clint again. Adrian and I also celebrated our fifth year anniversary on August 17th. We went out to Market Street Grill. Fabulous food and great company. I'm so grateful for Adrian. I love him very much and it has been a wonderful five years. So, that is the Reynolds update. Sorry, no pictures of these wonderful events but I'll tell you about another event we went to.

No comments: