Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Becca's Fancy Nancy Party



My niece Becca McDaniel had a Fancy Nancy party on May 23rd to celebrate her fourth year. It was such a lovely party that my sisters Tiffany and Cassie held. I actually surprised them by attending (they didn't even expect my appearance). There were many Fancy Nancy activities including decorating gift bags, story time, fancy tea party, bingo, scavenger hunt, fashion show (I actually participated by showing the children how to walk down the walkway-I know a thing or two about Fashion shows), and Becca opened her gifts. The girls were so cute and Jaden was the only boy who took over the Fashion show with his amazing somersault and poises-so cute (reminds me of Jason-hilarious). It was a wonderful party and I'm so glad I decided to attend Becca's special birthday.

4 comments:

Mindy R said...

It was all that experience in high school, wasn't it? Looks like it was a fun party!

Lytles said...

That was fun to have you there at the party! I liked the picture you took of Malissa! Actually all your pictures are great!

Mary said...

Hilarious! My niece had a Fancy Nancy party not too long ago too!

McDaniel's said...

Thanks for surprising us at the party. It was fun to have you there, especially with all your model moves!