10) Busy season is in winter. Winter snows. Adrian hates snow.
9) Adrian's car hates snow too--especially when roads are steep and slippery and his engine starts to smell like fire.
8) Winter is cold season. Kids get colds. Kids infect everything and everyone. Adrian is not an exception.
8) Everyone else can relax and enjoy each other's company. Adrian can freak out about his workload.
6) Adrian loves to complain, and this provides more ammunition. He doesn't need any more ammunition. Trust us on this.
5) Adrian loves to make Emilee freak out too. She doesn't love to freak out.
4) Adrian gets to make up for some lost time at the weekend during the following week. Yay! He really likes adding to an already long 12 hour day.
3) Adrian gets really sick, courtesy of kids, but this is busy season, so he can't take time off. Adrian loves to be sick at work.
2) Adrian freaks out even more, because he's now getting further and further behind at work. He gets worse and finally gets sent home early (at 5pm--gotta' love getting to leave early)
1) Emilee got more upset because Adrian got sick at a bad time, and she didn't give him the TLC he wanted. This made Adrian sad.