Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Academy Awards



And the winner goes to...Emilee Reynolds! I only wish. Every year I look forward to the Academy Awards night. This year, Adrian and I invited a few people to enjoy the show with us. We will be serving dinner consisting of a jar of Patak's Coconut Korma mixed with chicken (Slumdog Millionaire), rice, pineapple, salad, Martenelli's and dessert. I have the Oscar ballots all ready for our guests to fill out. Also, we will be playing a game of bingo and there are prizes so it should be a wonderful evening. The show starts at 6:30pm February 22nd. I can't wait to see all of the stars on the red carpet! If you are watching the Academy Awards, I hope you enjoy it as well. I'll post pictures of the fun evening soon. Some day I hope to receive a ticket to the real thing. In the meantime, I'll just be enjoying it in the comfort of my own home.

No comments: