Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Rodizio Grill

Last night, Adrian and I went to Rodizio Grill with other PWC employees. It is a Brazilian steakhouse; a place I have never experienced before. If you haven't been there, it is amazing. There are four courses. First, you start with a pastry, cheese bread and/or a cinnamon glazed banana. Then you take a plate and get food from the salad bar. There are many cold salads to choose from and yummy fruit.

Afterwards, your table decides to use a little wooden toy that has a green and red side. If you want the servers to bring different kinds of meats you place the toy on the green side. If you don't want them to come, turn it around to the red side. If you are ready for dessert, place it flat down. My favorite was the mahi mahi and the glazed pineapple. Delicious! I also made a mistake of ordering a strawberry brazilian lemonade. Oh boy! I had serious issues afterwards. I felt like I wanted to throw up and my tummy was definitely upset. You would think that I would learn not to order lemonade because I get the same affect each time. Never again will I order a lemonade! Anyway, it was a pretty cool restaurant. Good company and great atmosphere.

4 comments:

Cerra said...

I didn't order lemonade and made my self sick there. It's just sooooo much meat I think, and, of course, I had to try a little of EVERYTHING. If you can pace yourself, it's a great place to eat.

Beth said...

very inspiring to stay away from lemonade :)

the Roberts said...

one of my favorite restaurants when I lived in Utah. yummy.
ashley

Mandy said...

mmmm, i love that place! we have something similar here in virginia but haven't been to try it yet. i feel like when i go there i fill up on salad and can not eat my money's worth of meat. did you try anything crazy? my favorite is always the grilled fruit.