Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day
















Instead of going hiking as planned, we went bowling with the family. It had rained so we didn't want to get our shoes all muddy. So we cruised on down to the BYU bowling center. I ended up with the highest score of 181. I got a double and a turkey. Adrian ended up with 118 which beat Luke and Chris so he was excited. We also ate at Subway and pretty much took over all of the benches. We also got to see Dr Seuss's Horton hears a Who. It was a pretty funny movie. Steve Carell and Jim Carrey are hilarious! Overall, our memorial day was excellent.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I didn't know you were such an excellent bowler. Way to go! I consider myself very successful when I break 100.

the Roberts said...

It looks like you guys had a really fun birthday. I am jealous that you get to be with all the fam all the time in Utah.
ashley

Stephanie said...

Sounds like fun! I can't believe your score! That's amazing.