Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Market Street Grill Cottonwood



Adrian and I went to a PriceWaterHouseCoopers dinner at Market Street Grill last night. We sat with Cameron, Erin, Claire, Chelsea and Clint. The meal was delicious especially the chocolate cake. The highlight of the evening was when I got to hold Claire. She is four months old and is adorable. I am looking forward to having a baby. I hope it is sooner than later.
Also, Gavin (Adrian's co-worker) gave out awards. Adrian received nuts and beef jerky for being the biggest nut and jerk of the office. I thought that was a little rude but Adrian didn't seem to care. Well, I love my husband very much. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Thanks for the fun evening.

No comments: