Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Singalong

2011 was especially fun because I got to spend a lot of time with my sister Tiffany.
We went to the Larry H Miller Christmas singalong downtown on December 19th.
Alex Boye performed and it was fun to see him again. He had so much energy and excitement.

d


I'm not sure why I didn't take a photo of Eli and I. Oh, wait he was home with Adrian. And the funny thing...well not that funny....is that he threw up and Adrian had to clean it up. If you know Adrian, you would know that he doesn't like that sort of thing. He gets grossed out pretty easily so I was impressed that he cleaned up the mess. I did feel bad for both of them.


We also went to many of the South Towne Mall concerts. We even met Alex Boye which is one of our new favorite singers. He is the "other black man in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir." That is what he said. Hilarious! He is also from England. Wahoo! It was a fun Christmas!

No comments: