Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Silver Lake again?

It is true! I went to Silver Lake again.
This time I went with some other mommy's and their first born.
It was a lot of fun except for the fact that Eli didn't want to stay in his stroller.
You see...I don't have a Bjorn or carrier but I do have friends/family who own one so next time
I'll have to borrow one. Hopefully, he will stay in it and it won't be a bad experience.


From left to right
Melissa & Hazel, Emilee & Eli, Emily & Jaymeson,
Emily & Benjamin and Michelle & Abigail


Aren't we cute? Yes, I took this photo.


After our walk around the lake we ate our lunch. Eli wasn't interested in staying on the soft blanket.
He liked crawling around in the dirt, pine needles, etc. Fun stuff!

Anyway, it was a good day. And, this time I brought water, food, sunscreen and bug spray. Yippee!
I'm not a terrible mother.

Next week we are planning another hike so stayed tuned... 

No comments: