Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Workout Wednesday

Today, I worked out to Crunch Belly, butt & thighs boot camp.
Sorry, I'm having problems posting a picture so you will need to check it out yourself.

This workout was 41 minutes long and didn't seem too hard. There were four different levels so if you can't do the third or fourth then you could stick to the first or second level. But, believe me, you can do it. It isn't too difficult. Sure, you will sweat but that is the joy of exercising.

Teri Ann Krefting was the instructor. She helped "target trouble spots with a two-tiered attack: fat burning cardio to slim you down and solid muscle conditioning to firm you up." It was fun but if you have small children, watch where you step. Eli was crawling all over the place so I had to watch where I was going. It was pretty fun. I did squats, kicks, push ups, sit ups and more. I felt pretty good once I finished so I recommend this workout. I give it a 3 out of 5.

No equipment necessary-just water and shoes.

Have fun!
There won't be a workout wednesday next week since I'll be in California. Yippee!

No comments: