Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Workout Wednesday

Today, I worked out to The Firm pump pump n' jab. This was more of my style. I love cardio kickboxing and this DVD was exactly what I needed. I wasn't able to finish because Eli wanted my attention so I'm going to renew it and try it again. This DVD is 45 minutes long.

 "The Firm Master instructor Kelsie Daniels guides you as you kick-start your metabolism and break through your weight loss plateaus! Condition and tone from head to toe with basic, yet intense kickboxing combined with body sculpting, all set to a high-energy beat-get ready to sweat!"

Overall, I really enjoyed doing The Firm. I just needed more time and a quiet baby. So, I definitely recommend this one in case you are following along. Does anyone have a favorite workout DVD?

No comments: