Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Workout Wednesday


This morning I worked out to Tight on time by Tamilee Webb. It was perfect because I really was "tight on time." My mom is coming, Eli and I are going to the library and of course Eli needs his naps. So...this dvd was appropriate. There are four ten minute workouts that you could choose from. They are arms and shoulders, total body rocks, super abs and total body tubing. I chose to do super abs and total body rocks.

Tamilee is a great instructor. She doesn't quite look like the picture above. They probably did a little bit of editing. Anyway, she made every second count towards toning my body. A clock is also displayed to let you know how much time is left. I don't know if that is a pro or con but I thought it was a great idea. The entire dvd is 48 minutes so if you can find time throughout your day, I suggest you rent or buy the video. It was fun and she is motivational.

No comments: