Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Workout Wednesday

Today I worked out to Denise Austin's 3 week boot camp. It was definitely my style! I'll just need to remember to start working out when Adrian is gone. There were a few laughs from him. But, not to worry...it was a fun workout. There are two supercharged workouts and one ab workout. The two 20 minute workouts are cardio & strength intervals and athletic training. I didn't do the ab fat-blaster because I ran out of time. So, I'll try and do the workout again on Saturday.

Both workouts were easy to follow. I really like Denise Austin's style of teaching. She is clear, fun and motivating. They weren't incredibly difficult but I did have my water on hand just in case. It was definitely worth my time. So, go and check this one out at your local library. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: