Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

9 month old



Elijah is now nine months old. Can you believe it? I'm sure I say that each month but I can't help it. My little guy is growing up and definitely needs a haircut. I'm too nervous to do it and I don't want to spend the money to do it so right now it looks funny. I'm not spiking his hair either. My dad made fun of it. At least he has those adorable two front teeth. What can Elijah do now that he is 9 months old???


-Can eat one of those yummy banana stars by himself. It is the cutest thing ever!

-Rolls over and over and over (not even close to crawling)

-NEEDS his mommy all the time

-He got sick for the first time (It was so sad too but he is better now)

So, what can your child/children do? I keep hearing that Tayvlee can stand up. Well, Elijah can speak four different languages so there you go.

No comments: