Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Workout Wednesday

I don't know what I was thinking when I chose Jillian Michael's No more trouble zones exercise DVD. Really?? I am now super sore which is a good thing because I know that it worked. But, now I'm exhausted. It was pretty tough. She had seven six minute circuits which targeted shoulders, chest, arms, abs, back, legs, hips and glutes. It was about 50 minutes long. I wanted to shoot the two girls in the background. They kept smiling and doing everything perfectly. Oh well. I'll get there someday. Anyway, it is a pretty tough workout but Jillian does let you know what to do if you are a beginner. Thank goodness. Till next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have that same video!

Sara W said...

Ooo, that sounds like a good one to try! Still trying to take off the baby weight from my 10 month old!