Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Possibly FREE 50 page cardstock

You know me...I love free stuff. Anyway, if you have a Roberts craft in your area then go check it out before April 23rd. They are letting you choose an egg which has either a $1 off purchase, free cardstock or other fun goodies. I went today to buy some yarn and had forgotten about the egg that my sister told me about. Well, at check out the employee asked if I wanted to open one. Of course! I don't turn down a free deal. I opened one with the free 50 pages of cardstock. Nice! And I used the 40% off coupon on my yarn. They normally will have the coupons at the front of the store. I love it. Let me know if you go and get some fun freebies.

1 comment:

Lytles said...

I went yesterday and opened up another egg which had an additional 25% off my purchase. So with the 50% off coupon plus the 25% off I scored a great deal.