Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Freebies

Well, the week is starting off really well. I finished reading all five of the reader's choice books to earn a free book. I noticed in the free book selection that Julie and Julia was included. I read my last two books pretty fast since I knew that the book wouldn't last. Luckily, it was still there this morning when Eli and I went to the library. Perfect! It is in pretty good shape too. So, I was lucky to get the book for free for reading 5 reader's choice books. Yippee!

I also won a $25 gift card to CSN.com. Yippee! They have so many fun things. I entered a drawing at the Happy Scaps blog found HERE. So, now I get to find something that is $25 or below and hopefully get something with free shipping.

I just love free things. If you win a giveaway, let me know. I love hearing that my friends and family won as well. Good luck! You can't win if you don't try. That is the quote of the day.

No comments: