Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Christmas Advent Calendar

My talented sister, Cassie took these awesome photos

And, I took the last two photos. Hee hee.

I know...I'm a little out of control with all of the blog posting but I can't help it. I love sharing my new ideas and tips. I may end up posting "Make it Monday" tomorrow. But, don't worry, I'm making something yummy. I just hope it turns out. Anyway, here is what I've been up to in the knitting world. I made a couple of Christmas advent calendars for my moms friends. It was a really special request. I also posted the pictures on my other blog-Sweetly Made Just For You.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"They" will be so excited!

Lytles said...

I'm glad you liked the pictures! Great advertising.