Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I won!!!

Yesterday, I found out I won the Dr. Smith's "Spread the love" Valentine's Day promotion. Yippee! I love winning stuff. Today, I received my prize-a white teddy bear and two dozen red roses. I am so happy! Just in time because apparently I'm hosting a V-day party for my nieces and nephews this Friday and I'm probably doing a Teddy Bear birthday party for Eli's first birthday. Yes, I know his birthday isn't till July but I always like to be prepared. Check out the website HERE to see my beautiful name posted as the winner. The bear looks a little different but who cares. I won! Yippee!

1 comment:

Lytles said...

Congrats! Yes that bear does look a little different. Did they think you wouldn't notice?