Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Utah Women's Show

On Saturday, my friend Mindy and I went to the Utah Women's show at the Sandy Expo Center. It was totally worth the $5 and next time we will get in for free since I have a contact now. This is what I scored at the show and tell me if it was worth my time and money. First, I won a 55 piece Allen Industrial tool set. I also got a frisbee, some candy, a loaf of bread, hotdog buns, mug, post its, pen and two recycled bags. Some lady won the bread jackpot so she took home about six or seven loafs of bread.

It was a fabulous show! There were new vendors and I'm getting better at saying, "No, I am not interested in hearing your ten to fifteen minute speech on your product." I had a blast with Mindy. Thank you so much for inviting me. It was so fun. We will have to go again.

1 comment:

Lytles said...

Emma had a great time too. Maybe I'll take the girls and go with you next year.