Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Elijah's Baby Blessing


Elijah's baby blessing was on Sunday August 15th in our home. It was such a special day for us. The blessing was so sweet and Adrian did a wonderful job. I love him so much! Many family members including my parents, Jason & Emily, Josh & Cassie, Eddy & Tiffany, Grandma Grant and Adrian's mother Anne attended the special event. Also, Bishop Richardson came and asked Adrian and I to bear our testimonies after the blessing. It was such a spiritual moment and I appreciated the opportunity to bear my testimony to my family members. Thank you to all who came to support us.

After the blessing, we all went to the Roberts to have lunch. The relief society brought us fruit trays, rolls and desserts so the meal was pretty much provided. My mom made a couple of chicken salads which were delicious. Thanks again to all who helped out to make our day special. I really do appreciate it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are still talking about our special day with you "3"! We were so blessed to be there and to feel such a strong spirit present in your home. We love you all!