Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Painting the baby's room


We spent our last two Saturdays painting our son's room. It was one tough project but we managed to finish which is huge for the Reynolds family. We hardly ever work on our house. For example: we have had a shelf in our laundry room for a year now and it hasn't been hung. I'm still waiting for Adrian to use his manly skills and hang the shelf so I could actually have more work space. I guess that project will have to wait. At least we painted. I think the main inspiration came from watching way too much HGTV. Well, it paid off because now we have a beautiful baby blue room. BTW the cradle is in our room at the moment. Once we get a crib, it will be against the wall by the rug. I'll post pictures at that time. I still need to hang pictures so I'm hoping my sister can help me out with that project.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great! Are the "painters" for hire?

Lytles said...

Looks soooooooo good! What a difference! I like the results. Sorry I couldn't help!