Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

My first mother's day


Mother's day was special for me because I will be a mother very soon. I received another flower at church and enjoyed Adrian's mother's day card to me. I kept bugging him to buy me a card but I guess he was planning on getting me one. I guess I should have more faith in Adrian to take care of the little things. Later, Adrian attempted to make the dinner. I guess he never worked at Subway because his cutting skills are not up to par. I ended up taking over to finish the rest since he was sick. I told him he will have to make my mother's day dinner next year. I can't wait! I'm looking forward to being a mom. Happy mother's day to all of the mothers.

1 comment:

Mindy R said...

I think you are right, he definitely didn't work at Subway, but hey, at least he tried. Go Adrian! I'm sure next year will be awesome!