Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What have we been up to?


Last weekend was so much fun because I got a day off and got to hang out with Adrian. We managed to complete two puzzles-London and Festival of Trees. It didn't take us too long. Not too bad! Our other puzzle that we bought a couple of years ago is incredibly hard so we gave up and bought these fun puzzles from Costco. I highly recommend them.

We also were able to spend some quality time with my the Roberts, McDaniels, some of the Lytles and Emily's family. We celebrated New Years Eve at my brother, Jason's home. It was a lot of fun. However, I wasn't myself since it was late and I was so tired. It was still fun to be around family during the holiday. Well, I ended up staying awake till 11:30. I remember Adrian telling me, "Happy New Year." I also heard kids running around outside but I was out. Oh well! I guess New Years Eve is overrated unless you go to a restaurant, drink and dance all night. Overall, it was a fun weekend. I loved relaxing and sleeping in. That was probably the highlight since I work full time. Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years Eve. Hope 2010 is awesome!

No comments: