Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Larry H Miller Christmas Singalong

Last Monday Adrian and I went to the Larry H Miller's Christmas Singalong in Salt Lake. I took Trax with my parents, Jason and a few of his kids and Tiffany and a few of her kids. We ended up meeting Adrian at the Energy Solutions Arena since he works downtown. We had a blast especially trying to sneak in to keep warm. There was an unlocked door downstairs and we didn't want to stand in line so we snuck in. Hee hee! We aren't used to the cold. We are Californians. It didn't seem like anyone minded that we took the elevator and made ourselves at home in the Arena. Good times! Also, we enjoyed the free hot dogs and drinks and all of the food that my rich brother bought. I felt foolish with my "treat" bag. Oh well! It was the thought that counted. We also got free Jazz and Bee's tickets as well as popcorn. Sweet deals! Overall, the singalong was a lot of fun and we even got to hear Jon Schmidt who was amazing. I'm already looking forward to next year. Let's do it again!

No comments: