Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Qqest's Thanksgiving/ New Moon/ Birthday Feast

Since I was in charge of the Thanksgiving Feast, I decided that we should also celebrate the November birthdays and the premiere of New Moon. So, I got some BK crowns for Clark (he got a New Moon crown on his bday-Nov 19th), Jim, Ese, and Mark to celebrate their birthdays. Happy birthday! Mindy and I got the idea of the cupcakes for Clark's birthday since he is so into it. It is all he talks about. He sometimes goes by the name Edward. He is hilarious! So, Mindy made the Vampire cupcakes and I made the Wolf cupcakes (thanks to a great recipe on the internet). The feast was awesome. There was so much good food. Thanks to all of those who participated. Later that afternoon, 13 of us left work early to see New Moon at 2:45. I think we all loved the movie. Adrian and Steven even came to see what the fuss was all about. Of course, there were a few corny parts but who cares. I'm still a fan of Edward and will always be on his team (even though I made the wolf cupcakes). I can't wait till it comes out on DVD. Loved it!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I am very impressed with your wolf cupcakes! Nice work. I'm seeing New Moon tonight...very exciting!

Lytles said...

Very cute cupcakes! I'm glad you liked the movie; I can't wait to see it!

Cerra said...

I am so sad I missed it! Renae sent me a very nice email with some hunky New Moon pics in it, and now I see your cupcakes, plates, etc. and I am that much more sad I missed it!!! Those cupcakes were SOOOO cool. What a fun idea. I am glad you guys had a good time. BTW, how did you get a pic of Mark? Was he high or did you have to pretend cry to make he do it? Very fun. Thanks for organizing that for our work buds!

Mary said...

Those werewolf cupcakes are awesome! I'm so impressed! What did you use for the mouth, I kept staring at it trying to figure it out but I can't . . .

I'm going to see the movie on Wednesday night. I can't wait :)