Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Gardner Village Girls Day Out


On July 31st I had the day off so I could spend the day with my mom and sister Tiffany. We decided to head to Gardner Village to shop and feed the ducks. First, we had a quick lunch at Iceberg since it was Jesse's (Tiffany's son) last day on the job. I guess they are closing the location so Jesse will be out of a job for a little while. He isn't even sixteen yet so I'm sure he will find something once he turns sixteen in a few weeks. Anyway, we finally were on our way to Gardner Village. It was a warm day but it didn't stop us from having a ton of fun. My favorite part was feeding the ducks and sharing our bread with some other children. I also was able to go into my favorite store-Kamille's. It is a knitting store and is full of beautiful, soft yarn. Overall, we had a lovely time visiting. Thanks for an awesome day!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love Gardner's Village. It looks like you have been up to a lot of fun. All of the pictures are great! Great job on your 1/2 marathon. Awesome. Keep it up!