Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

His and Her I-Pods

Our Best Buy gift cards arrived on Friday night so it was off to the store to make our big purchase. Thanks to PWC and my lovely parents we were able to buy two I-pods. We spent about $36 of our own money so it was well worth the wait. Adrian gets points for dentist or doctor trips as well as for exercising. PWC is very concerned for its employee's health care. I love PWC! Adrian wanted a Nike arm band and I went for the pink breast cancer arm band (it is for a great cause). Now, running won't be as hard without the music. We tested it out this morning and it was awesome. I love my new I-pod. So fun! Now, I just need to add more music.

5 comments:

Mindy R said...

The day finally came! They look fabulous! Maybe in 5 years I might be able to get one; unless we have a company party without flash lights as a prize, then I might win one! Wish me luck!

McDaniel's said...

Looks like fun!

the Roberts said...

music definitely makes me run harder, but I find that the best running music is the really annoying, loud in-your-face stuff like House of Pain. I would never normally listen to that junk, but it works on the road

jaimi said...

Emilee!!!! Hello it's me your long lost roomie! I was talking to Cindy and she told me about your blog! You and your family are so cute! It looks like you are doing well! Email me! jaimib@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

Gotta love the I-pods. Check out my playlist on the bottom of my blog for some new music. Good stuff!