Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine's Day



I woke up to a wonderful surprise on Valentine's Day! Adrian bought me the Mamma Mia DVD which he swore that he would never buy, however, he knew that I enjoyed the film. I knew he loved the film but he won't admit it because that may be embarrassing to him. I loved it! It makes me laugh and want to get up and sing all of Abba's songs.

Valentine's Day was a little different this year because we had our 2nd Roberts Family Reunion. We spent out time with my family but tonight we are celebrating V-Day by going out to eat at Cucina Toscana. It will be a new experience since neither of us have gone there before. I'm excited to spend some quality time with Adrian. I love him so much and I'm so glad that we have had the time without kids to get to know one another. It has been a blast!

No comments: