Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Los Angeles Auto Show





We also got to go to the Los Angeles Auto Show which is one of my favorite things to see. Yes, I have a thing for cars especially fast ones. Normally, the auto show is in January so I was lucky enough to go when we were in California. We all had our favorite cars-Emilee-Nissan Pathfinder (I'll never own since Adrian's car was smashed by one so I'll settle for a Honda CR-V as my next vehicle-reality check), Adrian-Smart car, Dad-Mazda MX-5 Miata. Don't we look great in our new cars? I think I would look great in a Lamborghini but I don't think it is a family car. I can still dream! Well, we had a great time and now I know that Adrian would go back since he enjoyed it so much. Yippee!

No comments: